photo competition

Photo Contest • Summer Landscapes

12:00 AM

Summer is only few days far... I don't want to repeat myself, but I have this feeling that as my years are increased, the time flies faster. Before some posts I wrote about spring contests and first blooming flowers that I've photographed and now I'm participating in a contest about summer landscapes. Sometimes I wonder if writing an everyday blog post, it could slow down the time, or the way I perceive it. That's a thought to consider...





About this week contest, the site photocrowd.com celebrates summery nature in a N-Photo-sponsored contest for a chance to be published in the magazine. All images must have been shot on a Nikon digital camera. You can sign up and participate in the contest here:





The competition has both crowd and expert voting. Expert judging by N-team. Winners of the crowd and expert vote will have their images printed in the next issue of N-Photo magazine! Plus winner of the expert vote will get a Lowepro camera bag, and winner of the crowd vote - a bundle of Nikon and Photoshop guides. For more details, you can read herewww.photocrowd.com/contests/278-summer-landscapes






I participate with two photos. The first one is a summer field. Its plants had dried up and had takthis beautiful golden hue that made a great contrast with the blue sky and the white clouds. The second one is from our last year holidays near Neos Marmaras village in Chalkidiki, Greece. The photo was taken in a small beach called "Heaven" (Paradisos). The pine needles had such a vivid green color and so beautiful textures that immediately caught my eyes. The cloudy weather and the waves had matched perfectly with that moment enhancing the wild beauty of the scenery. 


If you like my photos, you can click on them to vote (your votes will be counted only if you sign up). You can also vote for the contest in this link.


Thank you so much for all your support, positive comments and votes. Wish you all a beautiful Thursday !!!








You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *