alternative

Wednesday's Tote bag • Poppies & Letters • ARTbyJWP on Redbubble

8:58 AM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


poppies & letters  by IOANNA PAPANIKOLAOU
Tote bag • Poppies & Letters • ARTbyJWP on Redbubble



Some photos, like some situations and people, just need their own time. Since I had captured these beautiful poppies on a windy day of May, I knew that their motion was something that I had to work with. After many months of seeing this picture and leave it for another work, the idea came ... and now I'm thinking that it's impossible to do some things earlier than their moment...

••• Prints and products of this photo, you can find in my Redbubble and Society6 portfolio. 

••• Discounts & Offers
In REDBUBBLE you can GET 15% OFF for Wall Art & Home Decor with the code RBGIFTS15

••• Giveaways
You can also participate in the GIVEAWAY that we make with my fellow blogger Zina in her beautiful blog Efzin-Creations and WIN a framed fine art A3 print of my black and white photograph "Geranium in bw". Good luck to all!!!

You Might Also Like

4 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *