beautiful

Monday product • 'the lining' wall clock • by-jwp on society6

9:54 AM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'



the lining Wall Clock
'the lining' Wall clock by ioanna papanikolaou [by-jwp] on society6




Monday starts with clocks ... 'The lining' is my latest work from my new series "Textured" that I've started the previous weeks. Small creatures,, like snails and butterflies can give so much inspiration and urge you to start a creative journey full of surprises ... I must admit that somehow a poem of Pablo Neruda was in the back of my mind and inspired me to this photo ... In his poem "Ode to a naked body", he wrote in its last sentence "The moon lives in the lining of your skin." Wish you all a fantastic week !!!

For more photos and products, you visit my society6 portfoliowww.society6.com/byjwp. 

You Might Also Like

2 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *