anniversary

25th October. Birth Anniversary of Pablo Picasso

11:09 PM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'




pablo





Before some years I had this great chance to visit National Museum of Prado in Madrid, Spain, and the great luck that a Pablo Picasso's exhibition was taking place there in the same period. Yes!!! I stood in front of the original Guernica painting and the other important works of Pablo Picasso. It was really a wonderful day, although we had to wait about one hour, maybe two, to buy our tickets and enter the Museum... Then, we didn't know, or use internet so much in order to book our tickets from internet months ago...

Why I remember all these?! Because Saturday was the anniversary of Pablo Picasso's birthday and with this chance I found in the OpenCulture site an amazing video that makes "A 3D Tour of Picasso's Guernica". Even if you are a skeptic about modern art and Picasso, this video could change the way you perceive this masterpiece of art. The link is herewww.openculture.com/2011/11/a_3d_tour_of_picassos_guernica.html

Pablo Picasso was not only a great painter, artist and important figure of 20th century, he had also developed a very deep and consistent philosophy. And, his quotes truly speak to me and inspire me ... Every time I read them, I find brand new meanings and a process of new ideas and concepts start working inside my brain ... There are so many things to write; I include some of my favourite quotes in the inspirational board I've made in Polyvore. But, I will say goodnight with my favourite for today:


"I don't seek. I find".

With these words, my blogging journey had started before two years and became a "find a way by jwp" spot...!!! Later, this blog renamed BY JWP to host only my creations and the other is continuing to "find the way" in my more practical matters ... Hope you all have a beautiful night!!!

You Might Also Like

4 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *