brown

Monday product • SimplicitÉ • by-jwp on redbubble

8:54 AM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


'SIMPLICITÉ' by ioanna papanikolaou [by-jwp] on redbubble


Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication, Leonardo Da Vinci wrote. And, I think is one of the wisest and deepest quotes I've ever read.

I found these giant daisies in a beautiful garden of Prespes; so brilliant in their elegant simplicity. Without imperfection, they were shining with their large flouncy white petals under the bright sun of summer. I photographed dozen of them in many different angles and perspectives. Here an edition of close-up with a logo and earthy tones. You can find more products of them on my redbubble and society6 portfolio. 

• www.redbubble.com/people/by-jwp
• www.society6.com/byjwp

You Might Also Like

2 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *