buy throw pillows and duvet

My new duvet covers. Bright colorful floral.

11:34 AM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


I really like Redbubble! So many things to do... so much to share... Except the throw pillows, Redbubble added recently duvet covers in three different sizes: twin (173cm x 224cm), queen (224cm x 224cm) and king (264cm x 224cm). They are made by brushed polyester printed topside with a soft cotton/polyester off-white underside. They have concealed zipper and ties for securing your duvet inside (insert not included). 

That's such a great idea! Here are my new pieces; bright, colorful, floral... and so summery!!! 


lavender neon by by-jwp
"lavender neon" by by-jwp [ioanna papanikolaou] in Redbubble



Yellow marigolds by by-jwp
"yellow marigolds" by by-jwp [ioanna papanikolaou] in Redbubble



And, my pinterest board:

Follow Papanikolaou Joanna - By JWP's board ♥ my throw pillows and duvets in RB on Pinterest.

You Might Also Like

10 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *