by-jwp

August 2014, 1-7: This week new phone cases.

10:56 PM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


Every week I upload many of my photos in the sites I expose my work (Redbubble, FineArtAmerica and pixels.com, 500px and Dreamstime), but I never tried to keep a weekly report of these uploads. Now and then I make a small post for some of my photos, but nothing with consistency and continuity. 

So, when someone asks me what's new in your work, I just start searching here and there and show this and that, but all these are isolated pieces that soon confuse the viewer and even myself, of course. So, these are the new photos printed in phone cases that I uploaded the first seven days of August... 

daisies abstract by by-jwp
"daisies abstract" by by-jwp
[ioanna papanikolaou] on Redbubble
geranium pink and soft by by-jwp
"geranium pink and soft" by by-jwp
[ioanna papanikolaou] on Redbubble



geranium neon pink by by-jwp
"daisies abstract" by by-jwp
[ioanna papanikolaou] on Redbubble
lavender neon by by-jwp
"lavender neon" by by-jwp 
[ioanna papanikolaou] on Redbubble

crocus abstract by by-jwp
"crocus abstract" by by-jwp
[ioanna papanikolaou] on Redbubble
Ur - Banned by by-jwp
"Ur-Banned" by by-jwp
[ioanna papanikolaou] on Redbubble


You can check out more of my cell phone cases portfolio for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Galaxy Samsung on:



You Might Also Like

4 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *