art

'blue in bloom' framed art • by-jwp on society6

9:28 AM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


blue in bloom Framed Art Print
'blue in bloom' framed art by ioanna papanikolaou [by-jwp] on society6


"Life without love is like a tree
without blossoms or fruit."



I don't know how many times in this spring I photographed trees in full bloom; how many branches and how many flowers; almond trees, peer trees, apple trees... Every time I standed in front of this refreshing beauty I couldn't resist to take one more shot, one more close-up... Different colors, different light, different angle, different mood... Everytime seemed so different, although many would say that it's just a tree. It's just a common flower like million others. But, I'm thinking this is nature; a continuous repetition of the similar in a unique way; this is our circular inimitable capture... our life and our moments; my trees with blossoms...

You Might Also Like

6 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *