brain's activation

poetry for brain

10:01 PM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none". William Shakespeare


I'm happy, when I find a reason to remember old or come out new quotes, and even more happy, when I discover  motivations to study more literature and poetry. 

Reading an article about a survey in University of Liverpool, I decided to add a new goal to my "2013 to do list": to read more Shakespeare and other English classic poets and writers. According to this research, the complicated poetry and prose can activate important areas in both of the hemispheres of the human brain and act beneficially and therapeutically to the mind. 


You can read some of Shakespeare's plays on original text with a translation in modern English beside, here: 

References

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *