answers

live the questions

1:48 AM

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


"Be patient toward all that is usolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhars you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer."


In the last day of summer, I opened a blank text and wrote five questions. It was really a spontaneous act. I was in a bad mood and my head was full of anxious thoughts and sad feelings. I just felt little relief. I took them out of me and left them aside. I didn’t answer them. I assumed that answers couldn’t change anything.  So dispirited I was … 

Yesterday, I read them again and I was surprised to find out how my bad mood can really exaggerate any tiny thing. The questions had lost their gravity and the answers were coming out naturally and effortlessly, like parent's explanations to a three years old child. And then I thought… what a great idea to make a diary of questions! You come immediately to the point, you need little time to write it and when you return to it, all are clear about yourself, your thoughts and your progress. And what an irony! Few pages before, in an irrelevant moment, I had written this Rilke’s poem. Coincidence or the power of subconscious?

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Google+ Followers

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *